What I had did


  • I did a good thing yest. I went to gym with cheah woon yest after work. After gym, we try to get a taxi in front of One-U. When we got a taxi, there is a couple of guy and girl came out from the taxi. After we asked for the price and agreed with the price, then we go up the taxi. In this moment, cheahwoon found a pair of key on the seat. It is belongs to that couple. But, they already walked far away into the entrance of One-U. How? No choice, I'm such a kind girl..so we decided to chase them and give back the key to them. Wow...they really walk fast...I run run and run...finally got them on the escalator. Give back their key and run back to the taxi again. Huh....tired..I just finish gym leh...nearly exhausted.. Hahahaha~~~~nvm..at least I've did a good thing..So, I think I can get some good luck recently.Rite?!
  • That day my colleague said Im very tomboy. Am I? Haiz...I think I must behave sometimes. But I can't control myself leh...How ar?! Somemore he laugh at me today again. He said I'm very muscular. Arghhhh~~~~~stupid la him...always make joke on me. Sigh!!!!
  • That is my life recently. Go to work everyday, make fun with my colleague, go to gym, come back watch youtube and sleep. It was meaningless~~~


*Looking towards coming of the Chinese New Year*

8 *ding*dong*:

Anonymous said...

ya...im looking forward for cny also!
my life also the same here@@

alf

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i thought u got many activity thr...

Anonymous said...

y never mention about goin out v me?haha

Anonymous said...

when i goin out v u?tis week got out meh?

Anonymous said...

Wah, so nice wor u both~! should ask tat couple treat u 2 eat ma...arghh...Rugi la...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...no time to talk to them ady lo..coz the taxi is waiting thr...

* Shu Chin * said...

why point form summore?
reporting hun?
haha

*.. 伊 ..* said...

hahahaa...coz different story from different day ma...just feel like wan to put it as point form lo..no meaning one la..hehehe~~~

Post a Comment