New Year, New blog


Today is the first day for year 2009, 1st Jan of 2009. A brand new year and a brand new start for me to blogging in blogspot. Looked back to year 2008, I can't remember what special thing happen or what I had did for the whole year. The only memorable period is my convocation. I've finished my 4 years degree study in year 2008. I've move a big step in my life by start my working life rather than my study life. It is a big changes for me in year 2008.

New blog here and hope I can have a new life in year 2009.


*HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR*

5 *ding*dong*:

Anonymous said...

im sure your 2009 will be a properous one!!!

-alfie-

* Shu Chin * said...

welcome to blogspot~ lol

happy new year dear
*hugz*

min said...

u hu~~ new blog. hope u have new started here. we are always be your supper fanzZ.. happie new year.

Anonymous said...

Haha...move house again...when is ur house warming...i also thinking to move new house ler...can we be neighbour?

Anonymous said...

alf...hope so lo..

sc...happy new year to u too~~~

min...ya..thx lo..happy new year~~

aseng..sure can la..ur multiple very cacat lo..hard to leave comment...

Post a Comment