Just CRAP


Emn...actually don't know what to update here. Just feel like many days didn't update my blog already..so just crap something here la...

Last weekend, went out shopping 2 days continuously. *Going to crazy* Spent half day in Pyramid on Sat and half day in The Curve and Ikano on Sun. Bought not much things, but spent a lot. *Sigh*

Went to cut my hair on Sun morning. Seriously not enough sleep because insomnia came to visit me on Sat night. Maybe I drink Teh Ais when my dinner time and it makes me can't sleep whole night. Some more need to woke up early in Sun morning. SHIT SHIT SHIT! *STRICTLY No MORE TEH AIS AT NIGHT*

My new hair...I feel quite OK with it because I already get used to a short hair.*Just a bit like AH WONG* But all my colleague and my frens hurt me. Their comment is "Emn..ur new hair quite cute". OMG!!!! I really don't know the "CUTE" is praise me or what loh...I seriously don't like this word! Because my GIANT size is not suitable to descripe me as "CUTE" loh... *Speechless*

Tommorow is another blue working day. Tired & moodyness... Why I need to work??!!!!



*p/s: Perfume perfume perfume...which brand i should buy? Dunhill or Issey Miyake?
Hey, Mr Lim..tell me la..or give me some clue...I headache already la~~~~

3 *ding*dong*:

Anonymous said...

haha...u look like ah wong?? u don look that silly la...just CUTE! u ar not very big size actually, so cute is ok! many ppl used CUTE on me also!!! *shy*

my internship goin to end really soon!!! last day is on 23 Jan!!! wheeeeeee.....cant wait to go home!

haha...which brand arr?? u should go and try!!! choose the nice one for me la!!! i will like the one u chose for me k?! *serious look*

btw, i think u very hiao nowadays ler!!!! u asked "hiao" question ho! who wanna sek sek me? so hiao! ermmm...in the end who sek sek you?

-alf-

aSeng said...

Lolz...u can get used even "giant"...but cant get used "cute" ? special ler..haha~

Anonymous said...

to alf~~
wat hiao la...u lagi hiao lo...nobody sek sek me till the end..*sad*
I ady decide which brand liao..thx for ur advise yest..hahaha!!!

to aseng~~
Yuh...not get used to giant..is im giant...tat is a truth..no nid to get used one lo....

Post a Comment