Happy hAppY~~~


Just came back from sweet sweet home~~~Happy that can eat my mom cook ..*I miss it for two weeks* Happy that my dad has done my cute cute stuff finally...and many many happy....My day full with happiness~~~~The cute stuff is what I wait for a long long time. Show you all the photo.

*Dang Dang dang dang~~!!!*
Can guess what I want to use it? *hee*

Hahaha...feel like i get caught...

The abnormal one &

The NORMAL one


Nice or not? *I mean the cute stuff...* I purposely ordered this shape from my dad. He done one before but I rejected it...coz too ugly and looks cacat...*heehee* Now this one still Ok..acceptable...

Guess guess guess....guess it can use for what...Will treat you a sweet if you can guess it... *muahaha*

6 *ding*dong*:

Agnes Sim said...

hey..paint red or white is more beautiful le.

aSeng said...

Opps...i saw Ah Wong...Just Kidding...keke!

Is it for putting ur false teeth??

Anonymous said...

agnes...yalo...he 3 8 la...nv ask me..just paint it...

aseng..kanasai la u..i where got false teeth to put?

Anonymous said...

a stand to collect letters or documents ?

Anonymous said...

hahahaa...nono...u can found my answer in my chatter box. my fren ady guess it..hehehhe~~

Anonymous said...

ermm....i don wan to guess...hpmf

Post a Comment