An Old friend


Went to Mid Valley shopping with WoonLee last last Sunday, shopping for Chinese New Year. Bought a lot of stuff and met a friend there too. Is a friend that we never met for a long long period. He is our old friend in MMU. Know him through Micros because he was one of micros ex-OC. Really happy and surprise that met him there. Is very 巧.

For me, he is a weird person. Everytime 搞神秘 *muahahahaa...* Although we seldom contact or chatting, but everytime we met, I will feel like he is my old old friend..can crap anything and also 3 8 anything. Don't know why... Maybe our hometown is near or maybe we got fate gua~~~

Here is him, Joe and me *usually i called him PIG*

I think he must be very sad after met with me and woonlee. *hahahhaahha~~* Because we keep saying that he become older and ugly..like a ah pek..thinner and his hair cacat...he sure can't sleep on that night. *sorry ya pig..just told u the truth*

Is me with my pearl milk tea *its damn nice*


Hope can meet him always in the future also la..since we live in the same place here. And also hope he can be 'sang sang seng seng' lo...*pronounce in cantonese*



*p/s: Have to work on this Saturday. Sad~~~~

2 *ding*dong*:

Luminata said...

I am a new bloger. Just got on-line a couple of days a go, and I am trying to make some friends on-line. If you have the time, please visit me:

http://luminata55.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i miss joe!
he work at damansara also?
he look 憔悴 jor lo..

Post a Comment