My Poor Malay~~


"KATA LALUAN"

Do you know what it means?

Muahahahahahahah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my brain like sucks when I saw this phrase appeared in the message box

and I don't even know what it means and what should I insert
*my colleague also don't know..hehehe..

Finally, I've found out the answer by msn my bro's gf

and I was like 'OOOohhhhhhhhh~~~~~'

damn damn funny...
*maybe only me & my colleague are so retarded..hohoho~~!!!

6 *ding*dong*:

Agnes Sim said...

sure know la...
password la

yiwawa said...

hahaha...how u noe de..??

aSeng said...

=D u look so excited...haha!

yiwawa said...

hahaha...ya..i keep laughing thr..non stop...
coz the malay really cacat lo..direct translate leh...do u noe it b4?

* Shu Chin * said...

password..

yiwawa said...

haiz...onli me dunno~~~~sigh!!

Post a Comment