Finally~~


Finally...I got this....















But...too bad..my seat not so strategic
Never mind...as long as I can attend such a powerful concert

2/5/2009...I'm very exciting for the day coming~~~
Look forward lo~~~~



"LEE HOM Music-Man Concert 2009"

*countdown-ing~~~

9 *ding*dong*:

-天空之城- said...

wah~ i no money buy the ticket le...
haha~

hoe u enjoy the show~
take many photo lo...

*.. 伊 ..* said...

hahahaa...ya..i will enjoy it~~~

Agnes Sim said...

ganasai...丟下我和老豆及老媽子。:S

yiwawa said...

hahaa...u la the one who said no money..now blame me pulak..cacat...

* Shu Chin * said...

go with family right?

enjoy ur day with lee hom =)

aSeng said...

looking forward your blog oh... Play hard oh! =D

yiwawa said...

to shuchin..yaya...go with my siblings~~

aseng..hahahaa...dun wan to update here..

dingding0510 said...

so good ur family acc u go~

yiwawa said...

not purposely accompany de la..just chou qiao~~

Post a Comment