Good News~~


Recently, there is a lot of good news came to me

First, Lee Hom Concert...
In the beginning, I can't date any one to accompany me attend the concert
Who knows..........now.......I got 5 people go with me~~~
YuhoooOooooOoooo~~~~~~~~

Second, the hottest and exciting news that I got just now
This issue had put out for over a month
I damn pissed off and depress with it
Finally, I read a mail from my manager this morning
An unexpected result had conclude from all the 2nd line manager
One portion of my job role will transit back to Taiwan
Which means I no need to handle those loath work
YuHoooo~~~~~~

It's really is a result which is out of my expect
Because my manager already told me the worst expected result
Which she said that is hard to transit it back to Taiwan team.
Luckily...thank God....

Everything go smoothly now....
Hope my good luck will keep going as now
Hope these good luck is not a symptom for the coming of bad luck



*p/s: countdown-ing --> 8 days more

5 *ding*dong*:

Agnes Sim said...

transit back to taiwan team is good meh??

aSeng said...

like that u ma very free in da office lo?? haha! XD

yiwawa said...

Agnes..emn..small portion onli..sure is good la..but manager will assign other portion of work for me la..not all transit lo..my main job still here la..

Aseng...nope..im very bz one..muahahaha~~~

dingding0510 said...

congrats~ n all da best to u...

yiwawa said...

hehee...thx...

Post a Comment