Good Friday


Today is a damn damn silence working day. Most of the country is public holiday today. So, my team just left 5 person working which include my manager. Taiwan & Malaysia is working day only, others country all holiday. Ishh~~~bored........

I'm alone here. Others not coming yet. That's why I'm blogging here.

Not much update recently. No special thing happen. I'm still that fat, I'm still stuck with these pissed off job, I'm still alone. Emn...the only change is I do a hair cut last Saturday. But my colleague said it's look like a guy hairstyle. *damn sad and fed up v her!!!*

Today is Good Friday but I'm not good at all~~~

3 *ding*dong*:

aSeng said...

Ei...just take it easy...cos u always get the same comment after u have ur hair cut...XD Haha...happy good friday...Wish u have a good saturday ~

yiwawa said...

better den u....

aSeng said...

T.T

Post a Comment