Shopping Day~~


Went shopping today with Samantha...Spent a lot..really a lot..but I'm happy with my spending..
Heeheee...because all the thing that I bought is i like it very very much one...

So, I need to stop spending until new year coming. This is my last shopping time for this year.
I SWEAR!!!~~~!!!!!

Ok...let me show you guys what I had bought today. *pic is blur because of my lousy phone pixel

I bought two because it very cheap..only rm25 per one. So, I plan to give my elder & 2nd elder sister. *Seeee...I'm so good~~

I bought a long pant & a sweater in MNG. Both is for my office wear....
*lazy to upload sweater pic, because is just a simple black sweater.

Bought this in Kitchen. I tried this and another one piece dress in Kitchen. Hard for me to make decision for which one to buy. At last, I bought this...and I'm sad because I can't buy both..~~~

I bought this purple sandal in Promod. Like it so so much...original price is rm100++, after disc...I got it in rm49.90.
I like this shirt so So Sooooo much~~~hehehee...there got two color, another is white. But Samantha and the sales girl said I wore this color is nicer than white. So, here it is~~~
I bought two heels in Vincci. Again, I need to make decision on which one to buy between 3 favourite heels. Sad again...need to sacrifice another heel...haiz~~~~



Need to save money for the following month. Can't spend anymore~~~~~~

2 *ding*dong*:

baby's Life said...

死会买!哈哈

yiwawa said...

hahaa..dun tell mum oh..later i kena~

Post a Comment