My Birthday 04-02-2009


I know my birthday is passed for a long time already...almost one month
Because I'm lazy lazy & lazy to upload the photo.....
Never mind..time is not a problem. Right? *hehehee*

My birthday...actually nothing special..it was a normal day also
No any big celebration due to the reason that I can't celebrate this year...
Why? Emn...because my grandma just passed away during chinese new year..
So, we should be in a sad mode...can't blow candle as happy as last few years..

Leo dated me on my birthday to have a dinner...
We having our dinner at Paddington Pancakes of House, The Curve
*There hav some photo that I upload here is same as leo's blog, because she update this post earlier than me*

*Me & Leo

*Our main course

*Our dessert

*Thanks Shawny for purposely sent me birthday gift & one slide of cake
far from Cyber to the Curve.
Thank you so so much for such a warm & touching delivery.

Cake from ZEN. *from shawny
Birthday gift from Shawny *LeSportsac clutch*

Another slide of birthday cake from my bro's gf in the 2nd morning
*New York Cheese, Secret Recipe*

Thanks Keroppy for sending me such a nice and cute poster.
I like it so so much......


That's all with my birthday post.
I got 3 birthday present in this year...but I just can showed one pic here..
Bcoz others 2 i din take photo..*forgot*

Thanks Leo & Keroppy for the MNG jacket. *I really can't fit size xs..Im not that small*
Thanks Ding for the SkinFood eye shadow. *But I don't know how to apply it*
Thanks those of my friends who sent me the wishing message
Really thank you very much~~~~~~~


-End of my birthday-

4 *ding*dong*:

Agnes Sim said...

hey..i got sent you gift le...those earrings n necklaces. wahaha...faster upload here!!

Anonymous said...

haha..i ll buy u sth nice soon k? hehe....

Anonymous said...

the gift gan oso got share 1.. hehe.. ask her teach u to apply la.. is time for u to bright up urself ^^

Anonymous said...

agnes..tat one consider meh?hahaha...

alf..hope u won't buy me a key chain or hp hanger lo...

ding..hahaa...ya oh..will thanks her later..

Post a Comment