Update


No update recently...why? Because of my laziness. Actually nothing to update also. Still waiting for my photo in Pulau Kukup. Yeah~~~I spent my mother's day there with my mother's side family gang. 2 days 1 night trip make me damn exhausted because of the long period travel by bus. Damn it!

Although the trip is not so fun but the thing that I happy and appreciate the most is the moment that we spent there. I damn enjoy the chit chatting time and photo shooting section between all of us (all my cousin and my aunties). I feel like we become closer after the trip. Really hope there is another family trip in future. *but hope it will has a better schedule lo~~

Tomorrow is another Friday again. Damn happy because my boss take half day leave tomorrow. Not going back this weekend, I think it will be a boring weekend. Never mind, want to sleep sleep & sleep!!!!!!!! *become sleeping beauty~~


*might be going to sing K with Miss Gan tomorrow. who wanna join us?

2 *ding*dong*:

aSeng said...

Are you Chi Gek-ing me in your last last last sentence with pink color? it has been one year's time, we no sing K together...Miss your Gu Ci Gu Ci ler...hahaha!

yiwawa said...

hahahahhaa...where got Chi Gek?i just wan to ask more ppl join ma~~~

Post a Comment