Trip to Pulau Kukup


At first I plan to post my whole Pulau Kukup trip in this entry, but I already upload all the photo to facebook. So.......................................I update a bit bit loOOoooo~~~*because 'someone' complain that the photo that I update in facebook and my blog is the same
syok sendiri while waiting for the bus

I force my mom to smile~~*hehee

Finally, we reach~~~

I almost exhausted when we reached. Because we start our journey at 8am, but we reach there at 4pm. I hate to travel bus for so long time!!!!

After arrange the room, we have our tea time section and photo section. Nothing to do there, just chit chatting, shooting photo and lepak around.
I know the photo is too dark & blur...
*sorry because we didn't realise that we block the sun light

Photo is blur...because too many people

Celebrate mother's day and one of my cousin birthday. 3 cakes used to celebrate. I think my grandma quite pissed off in the end. Because she force to keep standing there and take photo with us. Hahahaaa~~~~

Try to leave some memory when we still young

After breakfast in the 2nd morning, we pack our things and prepare to 'check out'. The schedule after that is visit 养鱼场. All the 养鱼场 are located on the sea..far from the seaside. So, we need to go there by boat.

We were scared to walk on those papan. It feels like unsecured and it feels like will break off anytime. Actually the way they do is a bit dirty. You will scare to eat those fish after you make a visit there.
Again, we make fool around~~

We hang back to Kukup and having our lunch in one of the restaurant after visit. Emn..allowed me to say honestly, food there taste so so only. My mom cook is better than the restauran

We came out from Kukup at 1pm. Travel to Batu Pahat to visit a temple and touch what what fish. There is a rumour saying that after you touch the fish, you will 发达& 旺. So, everyone like so excited to touch it. Just me & my cousin sit there and eat our aiskrim.
You see Miss Chloe..the wheather is so so hot, but she still can sit on it..

I really scare he will fall down or stuck on it

We met the Astro hokien channel 333 shooting their program there. Around 4 to 5 host, but I only can regconised 黄一飞, his wife and another guy..call what Jentson. Other all ke lei fe...We stayed around 1 hours there, after that we stop at Muar to have our dinner. Reached home at around 9pm. Damn damn tired and heck back to Damansara after bathing. Reached my room at 12am. Sucks.....still need to work in the next morning...I seriously not enough sleep loOooooo~~~

- End of my P.Kukup trip -




*p/s: is the post too long?haha...won't gua..I post few photos only leh~~
Next turn- Neway night

2 *ding*dong*:

leo said...

lol..
you look so 3 8 in the photos..

yiwawa said...

no choice..my cousin all is 3 8 one~

Post a Comment