Exam & the prize


Exam later

1st prize: 1 Free room in KL Hilton (2 pax)
2nd prize: One world hotel buffet (2 pax)
3rd prize: Italianese (2 pax)

I hope I can get into TOP 3 and win one of the prize above.

6 *ding*dong*:

Leo said...

wah need exam somemore?then you got win?

yiwawa said...

too bad...bcoz of my careless..i din win anything..but my colleague won the hilton prize..i might be will go v her lo~hehehe!!

Agnes Sim said...

yo..y u so lauya one?

yiwawa said...

u noe..i answer all the question...but all careless...wrong a little bit consider whole wrong..shit...

yiwawa said...

u noe..i answered all the question..i noe de..but all is becoz of my careless..every question wrong a little bit..den all wrong...shit!

aSeng said...

how come u repeat and repeat it again?? and ur reply sounds like u get Zero mark ler...hahaha!

Post a Comment