mY birthDay *4th of Feb 2010*


*Happy Birthday To Me*


This year is my first time celebrate my birthday with my cute colleagues
They chose 'Delicious' as the place for my birthday celebration
They bought the special sparkling relighting candle
I'm not able to blow the candle and we become the focus of everyone there

The chocolate brownies was damn damn nice

*leo, we can try it next time

Thanks for the birthday gift *a dress that I plan to buy
I never expect that they will buy me the dress
Luckily I din't buy it the day before


Thanks for the surprise celebration & surprise birthday gift
Thanks for all the wished that I had received though sms & facebook
Thanks my 2nd sister who agreed to pay me the heels that I plan to buy
Thanks Shawny for the promised birthday gift *although I not yet get it


Thanks..Thanks...& Thanks...


I really wish that I can get what I wish in year 2010.

3 *ding*dong*:

leo said...

wah the brownies really looks nice la wei...hahaa
u eat delicious twice in 2 weeks time..hahaah

Agnes Sim said...

y din mention me one???

yiwawa said...

Leo..yalo..hahahaha~~

Agnes..mention u abt?i nv get ur present worr..

Post a Comment